PrestaShop is an efficient and innovative ecommerce solution with all the features you need to create an online store and grow your business.
Integrating your PrestaShop site with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your PrestaShop site via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The module offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the module to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of PrestaShop.
Currently, we have two versions of the extension to ensure support for: the following version of PrestaShop:
- PrestaShop 1.7.x
- PrestaShop 1.6.x
- Download the Source code zip file of the required version of the plugin from the Releases section.
- For PrestaShop 1.6, download releases tagged 1.x.y. The latest release for PrestaShop 1.6 is version 1.3.1.
- For PrestaShop 1.7, download releases tagged 1.x.y. The latest release for PrestaShop 1.7 is version 2.1.0.
- Log into PrestaShop account.
- Navigate to the Modules tab and click Add a New Module.
- Click Browse to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the zip file you downloaded and click OK.
- Click Upload this Module.
- Click Install to install the module.
- Click Configure to configure the module.
If the store is open while the module has not been fully configured, it might be a good idea to deactivate it, by clicking on the green check. Once the module is configured, click on the red X to reactivate it.
If you face any errors, refer to the PrestaShop guide.
- Release 2.0.0 removes support for PHP versions 5.6.0 and lower.
- Release 2.0.0 removes theme support. Use the Razorpay Dashboard to configure the checkout theme color.