- Download and install the latest version of Easy Digital Downloads extension from the WordPress plugin server.
- Download a ZIP of the repository.
- Unzip and upload contents of the extension to your
- Activate the extension via the Plugins menu in WordPress.
If you have downloaded the extension from GitHub or elsewhere, make sure that the directory is named
- Log into your WordPress account and activate the Razorpay extension in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Log into your Easy Digital Downloads account.
- Navigate to the Settings page and click the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click Razorpay to edit the settings.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees).
- Enter in your <key_id> and <key_secret>. These API Keys can be generated from your Dashboard.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Easy Digital Downloads Extension
Easy digital downloads is an ecommerce plugin that makes selling digital downloads through WordPress easy and complete.
Integrating your WordPress Easy digital downloads plugin with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your WordPress site via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The extension offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the extension to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of WordPress.
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key secret appear in a pop-out window. You also have the option to download the Key Details.
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your <key_id> and <key_secret>, you need to re-generate them from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
You have to generate separate <key_id> and <key_secret> for your test and live mode. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
The Razorpay WooCommerce plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that of WordPress.