- Download a ZIP of the repository. The master branch holds the plugin for the latest Arastta version.
- Copy all files/folders recursively to Arastta installation directory.
- Log into Arastta.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel --> Marketplace --> Payments and enable the Razorpay extension.
- Click Edit next to Razorpay and complete the following actions:
- Add your Razorpay <key_id> and <key_secret>. These can be generated from your Dashboard.
- Change plugin status to Enabled.
- Click Save to save the plugin settings.
Arastta is a next generation of Open Source ecommerce software built using modern technologies. It has a modular and lightweight structure making it the perfect market place for theme and extension developers.
Integrating your Arastta site with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your Arastta site via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the plugin to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of Arastta.
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key secret appear in a pop-out window. You also have the option to download the Key Details.
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your <key_id> and <key_secret>, you need to re-generate them from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
You have to generate separate <key_id> and <key_secret> for your test and live mode. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.