- UPI is a popular payment method that helps customers to make quick payments.
- Customers do not have to enter card details, netbanking login details, thus avoiding manual errors and failed payments.
- UPI payments have a high success rate compared to other payment methods.
UPI Payment Links (New)
Create UPI Payment Links to accept UPI payments.
You can send the UPI Payment Links as URLs to your customers to accept UPI payments. When the customers click on the URL, a list of UPI apps installed on their mobile device is displayed. Customers can select the UPI app of their choice to complete the payment.
You can also use Standard Payment Links to receive payments using netbanking, cards, wallets, UPI and bank transfer payment methods.
- This feature works only on Android mobile devices.
- UPI Payment Links will work only in Live Mode.
Currently, UPI Payment Links support the following features:
Enable Partial Payments feature is not applicable for UPI Payment Links.
Watch this video to see how the UPI Payment Link works when your customers have UPI apps installed on their devices.
Watch this video to see how the UPI Payment Link works when your customers do not have UPI apps installed on their devices.
Your customer can install any UPI app and try again to make the payment.
When customers attempt payment for paid, expired or cancelled Payment Links, the respective statuses are displayed. They are not allowed to make payments using such links.
Know about the different UPI Payment Link states.
Watch this video to see the customer flow for UPI Payment Links.