- Ensure you have latest version of CS-Cart installed.
- Download a ZIP of this repository.
- Unzip the repository.
- Run the
install.razorpay.sqlfile, that can be found inside the unzipped package, against your CS-Cart database. To do this you can either:
- Use phpmyadmin to import the file into your CS-Cart database.
- Copy and paste the content and run it directly in your mysql shell.
- Upload the rest of the contents of the plugin to your CS-Cart Installation directory.
- Content of app folder goes in app folder in your CS-Cart Installation directory.
- Content of design folder in design folder in your CS-Cart Installation directory.
CS-Cart is a powerful and flexible ecommerce shopping cart application. CS-Cart includes all the functionality you need to build a full-featured online store, including multi-store support that can be set up and maintained in a single administration panel. CS-Cart is also available with a Multi-Vendor option. Multi-Vendor is an enhanced ecommerce platform that supports multiple independent sellers in an online marketplace.
Integrating your CS-Cart store with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your CS-Cart site via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the plugin to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of CS-Cart.
- Log into CS-Cart as administrator.
- Navigate to Administration --> Payment Methods.
- Add a new payment method.
- Select Razorpay from the list and then click Save. Select
cc_outside.tplfor the template.
- Navigate to the Configure tab.
- Enter your Razorpay <key_id> and <key_secret> and click Save. These API Keys can be generated from your Dashboard.
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key secret appear in a pop-out window. You also have the option to download the Key Details.
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your API Keys, you need to re-generate it from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live mode. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.