- The unique Id of the settlement. Example: "setl_7IZKKI4Pnt2kEe",
- The name of the entity.
- The settlement amount, example 50000.
- The status of the settlement. This can these values, processed,
- The amount charged for processing, example 203.
- The tax amount charged.
- Unique Transaction Reference number "RZRP173069230703",
- epoch timestamp
The following section will explain the settlement entity and their associated API.
The following endpoint is used for getting all settlements:
- The timestamp in seconds after which the settlements were created.
- The timestamp in seconds before which the settlements were created.
- The number of the settlements to fetch. Maximum is 100.
- The number of settlements to be skipped.
The following endpoint is used retrieve settlements made using settlement id.
- The id of the settlement to be retrieved