Offer your customers GrabPay as a payment method at the Curlec Standard Checkout.
GrabPay is a digital wallet and online payment platform offered by Grab, a Singapore-based ride-hailing company. It allows users to pay for rides and other services within the Grab app, as well as make payments to businesses that accept GrabPay.
To use GrabPay:
- Users must first download the Grab app and set up an account.
- They can then link their credit or debit card to their GrabPay account and start using the service.
Given below is the payment flow for GrabPay on Curlec checkout:
- The customer selects Wallets → GrabPay at checkout.
- They are redirected to the GrabPay login page and sign in with their credentials.
- They complete the authorisation process and select a payment option.
- Upon payment completion, the customer receives a UI notification and is redirected to your website or app.
Was this page helpful?