- Download the latest Source code zip file of the required version of the plugin.
- Copy all files/folders recursively to opencart installation directory.
- Log into OpenCart.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel then to Extensions and Payments and install the Razorpay gateway extension.
- Click Edit next to Razorpay and do the following:
- Enter your Razorpay <key_id> and <key_secret>. These can be generated from your Dashboard.
- Change extension status to Enabled.
- Click Save to save the extension settings.
OpenCart is an easy to-use, powerful, open source online store management program that can manage multiple online stores from a single back-end.
Integrating your OpenCart site with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your OpenCart site via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The extension offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the extension to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of OpenCart.
Currently, we support the following version of OpenCart with separate extensions:
- OpenCart 2
- Opencart 1.5
- Log into your Dashboard with appropriate credentials.
- Select the mode (Test or Live) for which you want to generate the API key.
You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
- Navigate to Settings → API Keys → Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
Key Id and
Key Secret appear in a pop-out window as shown below:
After generating the keys from the Dashboard download and save them securely. If you do not remember your API Keys, you need to re-generate it from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.