Wealth management deals with a branch of financial services that involves disciplines and monetary strategies, helping organisations define financial goals and preserve and develop their business wealth.
It is a tailor-made investment advisory service that is extended to prosperous business clients, which encompasses several monetary services like investment advice, accounting retirement, estate planning, tax services etc. Generally, a holistic approach is taken to incorporate and coordinate all the particularities of the client’s monetary structure into a robust wealth plan and guide them to establish themselves in the competitive business landscape.
What Is Wealth Management?
Wealth management (WM) is a well-rounded professional funding advisory service that includes varied financial services and monetary offerings to address the complex needs of business clients.
In this, the marketing consultant or financial advisor opts for a consultative approach and fetches information regarding clients’ needs and the situations they are in. Then the advisor drafts a customised strategy using different financial services and products as per the retrieved information. Prompt assistance from the financial advisor will help business bodies avoid financial pitfalls and improve their financial standing.
Typical Examples of Wealth Management
A team of professionals work together in a wealth management office to extend financial advice to clients from different fields. For example, for a business client who has a substantial amount in investable assets along with a trust meant for family members, the wealth manager will assist the client by investing the amount in a discretionary account and extend will and trust services that will prove effective in minimising tax liability and estate planning.
Some of the other instances of wealth management are as follows:
Asset allocation is a type of wealth management strategy that deals with making investments in a combination of varied asset classes (like, bonds, cash, stocks etc.). This is meant to lower the inherent risk on one’s investment portfolio.
Retirement planning involves a plan that aims to secure one’s future financial stability. Planning includes an assessment of the current financial status and analysing how much to save for the future.
Wealth Management Business Structures
The wealth management business structure and related strategies vary depending on business bodies. As per requirement, a client might have to seek service from a specific wealth manager or a specified wealth management team. However, the entire motive to seek the assistance of wealth management professionals is to secure and improve the financial health of a business entity.
A financial advisor will help businesses attain their financial goals by helping in increasing their net worth, improving cash flow, reducing the debt burden and more. The advisor will aid business entities in making better decisions, which will generate revenue and accelerate cash flow.
Advantages of Wealth Management
Comprehensive wealth management bestows business bodies with the following benefits:
- The monetary service is customised to cater to the funding desires of the affluent client. It combines a wide range of monetary offerings
- The advisory services offered under wealth management deals with client-sensitive business details. The confidentiality of the retrieved details is maintained by the investment advisors during financial planning.
- The offerings and practices vary from one business entity to another.
- It is a holistic technique where a financial advisor supervises all the offerings and manages cash and plan as per the client’s requirements.
- With the assistance of wealth management firms, business bodies can have access to varied services like asset management, financial planning etc.
- With robust financial planning businesses can ensure positive cash flow and balance business earnings and spending. Opting for a wealth management service, or any financial solution provider like Razorpayx will help entrepreneurs get maximum return from their investment. For instance, with the RazorpayX payouts platform, organisations can easily schedule payments and clear the same on time, helping in streamlining business operations and improving the financial status of a business.
How RazorpayX Helps in Optimising Business Wealth?
RazorpayX, supercharges business finances by extending different services. From accessing the current account, and scheduling payments to view financial reports.
The digital payment platform has implemented the RazorpayX Forex funding service. It is a cross-border offering that helps small businesses or startup businesses accept international payments and raise funds globally. The group of professionals will also get the compliance right and bestow organisations with crystal clear rate quotes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much fee does a wealth manager charge?
The fee structure of a financial advisor is different across different wealth management services and is based on the client's or patron's AUM (Asset Under Management).
What are the services that are offered by wealth management firms?
A wealth management firm helps businesses with investment management, tax advice, financial planning and more.
What are the attributes of an ideal wealth manager?
A financial advisor must be able to help businesses with a solid and comprehensive financial plan. An ideal wealth manager must have credibility, competency, robust customer service and communication. They must be capable enough to extend complimentary services like insurance services, tax planning etc.