- Eliminates the time and effort spent in a full-fledged payment gateway integration.
- Makes you go from Create-to-Collect in a matter of minutes.
- Enables you to test changes immediately with the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
- Seamlessly flows with your branding guidelines, providing flawless user experience.
- Comes with a range of templates that you can modify as per need to help you quickly get started.
You can start accepting payments on your website or blog using the Razorpay Payment Button.
Accessible from the Razorpay Dashboard, Payment Button helps you to create a single line of code that you can embed on your website or blog and display a button.
Examples of businesses that can use Payment Button to accept payments from customers:
- Event Organizers
An event organizer that is selling tickets for a particular event. For example, you are conducting a conference on digital marketing and want to sell tickets online.
An NGO that is seeking donations online from domestic and international donors. For example, you are an NGO raising funds for flood victims.
- Small Businesses
A small business that sells their products online and accept payments on their website. For example, you are a pottery artist who sells hand-painted pottery online.
Schools, colleges and institutes that are looking to collect fees from students. For example, you can collect tuition fees online from students.
Professionals who offer services and accept online payments. For example, you are a freelance baking instructor who organizes and offers baking classes.