- Mandatory. The Id of the virtual account.
- Mandatory. Type of entity,
- Mandatory. Description of the operation.
- Mandatory. Status of the account.
- Mandatory. Amount paid.
- Mandatory. Notes in key-value pair.
The virtual account response contains attributes such as
customer_id, and also a field
receivers. This is an array that defines what receivers are available for the virtual account.
For example, if the
receiver.types array of the original request contained
bank_account, then the response will contain a
receivers array with one element, which gives details of that
bank_account receiver such as account number, IFSC, etc.
The following end-point creates a virtual account:
The request format for virtual account creation recently underwent a change. If you are looking for the request format as it was before 21/11/17, you can find it here.
For new integrations, we strongly recommend you use the updated request format, as it allows a host of new features, most particularly the support for completely-numeric account numbers by default.
- Mandatory. Configuration of desired receivers for the virtual account
- Mandatory. List of desired receiver types. Currently
bank_accountis the only supported type.
- Description of the virtual account
- ID of customer for whom virtual account is being created. Refer Customer API
- Object consisting of key value pairs as notes. Refer here for more details.
The following end-point fetches a virtual account by ID:
The following end-point fetches all the created virtual accounts:
The following end-point closes a virtual account:
The following end-point fetches payments made against a particular virtual account:
The following end-point fetches the payment details of bank transfer against a virtual account: