According to McKinsey, 56% of all the tasks in the HR department can be automated with existing technology.
Fast-growing startups mean growing administrative & HR processes.
Many businesses unknowingly create ‘high effort, low efficiency’ tasks for their HR teams by using manual methods in processes like employee recruitment, onboarding, data maintenance, payroll, and compliance filings.
We’re talking about the below scenarios:
- The HR department receives applications during hiring. Then, they contact candidates through email or phone for a job interview. There’s a whole lot of ‘email to-and-fro’
- During employee onboarding, the HR team collects essential employee details like PAN, address, bank account details, etc., as printouts or attachments in emails
- After employee onboarding, the HR team manually calculates net salaries after deductions and payroll compliances on spreadsheets
- Further, there are manual compliance filings like PF, PT, TDS, etc., on various portals
At the end of the process, there are countless papers to be managed, stick-on notes lying on the floor, folders and Excel sheets to be updated with new employee information, salary calculation and whatnot.
The whole process is disintegrated, cumbersome and error-prone! Not to say, a dreadful experience for HR.
It also takes HR focus away from strategic tasks such as building better employee experience & work culture through learning & development, employee wellness programs, and workplace policy awareness initiatives.
According to an exclusive Neobanking report for SMEs in India, businesses lose about 113 hours per year and Rs. 4.5 lakhs in just the payroll process alone due to old, traditional systems.
Well, the good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way!
Introducing RazorpayX Payroll integration with Freshteam
Freshteam (by Freshworks) is a leading HR management software for fast-growing companies. Freshteam empowers over 7000 organizations across the globe by centralising all their HR processes on one platform, making it easy to source, screen, interview, and hire superstar candidates, manage employee information and time off without exhausting time and effort.
Now, imagine Freshteam integrated with India’s only fully automated payroll software, RazorpayX Payroll.
20 steps reduced to just 3!
Say goodbye to paperwork and ugly spreadsheets.
With this integration, you can sync existing and new employee data in Freshteam with RazorpayX Payroll. Sync once and never worry about updating employee data again across portals.
If any new employee gets onboarded, the RazorpayX Payroll portal will be automatically updated. The same goes for when an employee leaves the organisation.
Here’s how you integrate RazorpayX Payroll with Freshteam.
- On the RazorpayX Payroll dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Select the Freshteam option to start the integration
- Enter your Freshteam URL and API and establish the connection with Freshteam. Click on ‘Connect’ to begin the integration process.
Once the connection is established, employee data will be synced from Freshteam to RazorpayX Payroll.
With RazorpayX Payroll, you can automate employee salary calculation and disbursement to any bank account in India. In fact, you can do payroll in less than 10 minutes.
With just 3 clicks.
You don’t even have to process leaves and statutory deductions manually; it does all that for you.
But it doesn’t end there. With RazorpayX Payroll, you can further:
- Automate compliance filings like TDS, PF, PT, ESI, and 24Q & 26Q challans (we don’t just calculate these; we file them every month for you)
- Give your employees a self-service portal where they can upload documents, declare taxes, download salary slips and Form-16, file reimbursements, apply for leaves and more (we verify tax declarations submitted by your employees)
- Provide your employees with best-in-class insurance (we give affordable insurance plans to teams as small as 2!)
RazorpayX Payroll turns tedious HR tasks into a breeze so that you and your team can focus on the work that matters.
So, what are you waiting for? Take it for a free test drive today.