Roles and Responsibilities
- Help us scale our payment infrastructure to get every Indian to pay online.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide.
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for mobile payments.
- Be involved and drive product and design discussions.
- And, most importantly, brainstorm and create new directions that Razorpay can take in our quest to make online payments easy and accessible to all.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong product design sense.
- Know at least one dynamic language like PHP, Python, Ruby.
- Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch and drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
Apart from these, we also expect the following, but we accept that you can be an absolutely great developer without fulfilling the below. So go ahead and apply even if the following aren’t applicable.
- Have a few weekend side-projects up on GitHub
- Have contributed to an open source project
- Have worked at a product company
- Have working knowledge of PHP
- Have working knowledge of multiple programming languages