|1||Account opening form - customer information form (CIF) for the entity .|
|2||Individual CIF form and investment services account (ISA) KYC documents for: |
|3||Corporate Netbanking Application Form|
|4||Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) declaration in the name of the entity.|
Current Account Documents - Partnership Firm
List of documents required to open a Current Account powered by RazorpayX in partnership with RBL Bank for a partnership firm.
This page has information on the documents required for a Partnership firm to open a Current Account using RazorpayX in partnership with RBL Bank.
- All declarations must be on firm letterhead and dated.
- All KYC documents must include the rectangular seal (partner / authorised signatory) along with signatures on all pages.
- If the banking clause is not mentioned in the partnership deed, then all partners must sign the resolution / declaration certifying the banking clause and mode of operation on the entity letterhead.
- A complete chain of the partnership deed is required. In case there is a deceased partner in the chain, the Death Certificate of the deceased partner is mandatory. In the case of a retiring partner, he/she must sign on the last deed.
- The last page of the deed must include all the existing partners’ signatures.
- For partnership deed, name and count of the partners must match with the partnership declaration.
- The cheque amount can range from INR 20,000 to INR 10,00,000 and must be shared at the time of document pick up.
Investment services account (ISA) KYC documents for:
- All authorized signatory.
- All partners.
|1||Partnership declaration signed by all the partners.|
|2||Partnership PAN card.|
|3||Valid address proof in the name of the entity.|
|4||Mode of operation (MoP) letter signed by all Partners.|
|5||Beneficiary owner (owns 15% of the shares). |
CIF and Investment Services Account (ISA) for the person / people.
|6||Certified true copy of the latest partnership deed along with one entity proof. |
|7||Covering Letter (Attach to INR 600 duty stamp paper challan).|
|8||ICV - Cheque of minimum amount INR 20,000 in the entity's name.|
|9||Internet Banking Letter.|
Was this page helpful?