|1||Account opening form - customer information form (CIF) for the entity .|
|2||Individual CIF form and investment services account (ISA) KYC documents for: |
|3||Corporate Netbanking Application Form.|
|4||Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) declaration in the name of the entity.|
Current Account Documents - Private/ Public Limited Company/ OPC
List of documents required to open a Current Account powered by RazorpayX in partnership with RBL Bank for a private/public limited company/OPC.
This page has information on the documents required for a Private/Public Limited company to open a Current Account using RazorpayX in partnership with RBL Bank.
- All declarations should be on firm letterhead and dated.
- All KYC documents must include the rectangular seal (director / authorised signatory) along with signatures on all pages.
- The LLP entity should be registered on The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) site and the status should be active on the site.
- The cheque amount can range from INR 20,000 to INR 10,00,000 and must be shared at the time of document pick up.
Investment services account (ISA) KYC documents for:
- All authorized signatory.
- All partners.
|1||Memorandum of association (MoA) & articles of association (AoA).|
|2||Certificate of Incorporation (CoI).|
|3||Board Resolution (BR) duly signed. All pages have to be signed by company secretary OR managing director OR at least 2 directors.|
|4||PAN Card in the name of the company.|
|5||Valid address proof in the name of the entity.|
|6||Latest list of directors / List of directors downloaded from The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) site dated and signed by the company secretary or managing director or at least 2 directors. |
If the board resolution of the company gives authority to any director(s), to sign singly on any documents being submitted to the bank, then the said director(s) can sign the latest list of directors.
|7||Beneficiary Owner(BO) declaration → 25% of shares given by the company. |
|9||Covering Letter (Attach to INR 600 duty stamp paper challan).|
|10||ICV - A cheque of minimum amount ₹20,000 in the entity's name. This amount will be added to your account once it is opened.|
Was this page helpful?