- Log into your Dashboard.
- Navigate to Menu → Vendor Payments.
- Apply the required filters such as from and to date.
- Click the download icon.
- Select the date range for which you want to download data.
- Select the Include Invoice Files option, if you want to include the uploaded invoices in the report.
- Select the format for the report. Available options are: CSV and XLS.
- DOWNLOAD to download the report and save it on your system.
- EMAIL to email the report to your team members.
Listed below are the fields in the invoice report.
Invoice number entered by you when creating the invoice.
Invoice date entered by you when creating the invoice.
Invoice due date. Calculated based on the payment terms for the vendor.
Unique identifier for the vendor. For example,
Name of the vendor. For example, Acme Corp.
Vendor Fund Account Name
Bank account beneficiary name. For example, Gaurav Kumar.
Vendor Fund Account Number
Beneficiary bank account number. For example, 55446677443311.
Vendor Fund IFSC
Beneficiary bank IFSC. For example, HDFC0000123.
Vendor UPI Address
Vendor's UPI ID. For example, gaurav.kumar@exampleupi
Mode used to make the payment. Possible values: IMPS, NEFT, IFT and UPI.
Account (virtual or current account) from which the amount was debited for the payment.
Description entered by you when creating the invoice. For example, Accounting Fees.
Invoice status. Possible values: Unpaid, Processing, Paid and Cancelled.
Invoice amount before GST, Cess and other taxes.
Vendor's TDS Category.
Amount to Vendor
Total amount to be paid to the vendor. This is the total invoice amount minus TDS.
Total invoice amount. This includes GST, TDS, Cess and other taxes.
Notes entered by you when creating the invoice.
Date when the invoice was created.
Date the invoice was processed.
Email address of the user who paid the invoice.
Indicates if the invoice was marked as paid by you. Possible values:
TDS amount on the invoice.
TDS payment ID
Unique reference generated by us when paying the TDS.
TDS Payment status
TDS payment status. Possible values: Unpaid, Processing and Paid.
TDS payment date
Date the TDS was paid.