When you do not have sufficient balance to process a payout, we queue the payout instead of failing the payout, saving you time and effort. Payouts that are queued are processed when you add funds to your account.
- This feature is available to you by default. You do not need to do anything to enable the feature.
- A payout is queued only when there is insufficient funds to process the payout. You cannot use this feature to schedule a payout.
Queued payouts are processed on a first in first out basis. If a payout cannot be processed due to insufficient balance, Razorpay attempts to process the next payout in the queue.
Create 3 payouts:
● Payout A → ₹6,000
● Payout B → ₹3,000
● Payout C → ₹5,000
● Payout A → queued( insufficient balance). Account balance → ₹5,000.
● Payout B → processed. Account balance → ₹2,000.
● Payout C → queued( insufficient balance). Account balance → ₹2,000.
A payout can have the following statuses during its life cycle:
Read more: Refer to the Payout section for more details about the payout states.
Rejected states are available only if you have Approval Workflow enabled on your account.
Create a payout
View payout details
Read more: Create contacts using APIs.
Read more: Create contacts in bulk.