Fund accounts are associated with a contact. Payouts are made to fund accounts. Currently, RazorpayX supports payouts to three types of fund accounts:
- Bank account: Make payouts to a beneficiary's bank account via bank transfer using one of the available such as NEFT or IMPS.
- Credit Card: Make payouts directly to a beneficiary's credit card by bank transfer using NEFT or IMPS.
- Debit Card or Prepaid Card: Make payouts directly to a beneficiary's debit card or prepaid card using the 'card' mode.
- UPI ID (VPA): Make payouts to a beneficiary's UPI ID via a UPI transfer.
- Wallet: Make payouts to your beneficiary's wallet. Currently, you can make payouts to a beneficiary via an Amazon Pay gift card.
Also see: List of banks/cards supported.