You do not need to apply for the program explicitly. Once you qualify for the program, the badge will automatically start appearing on your Razorpay Checkout page.
Reduce Customer drop-offs
Businesses see up to a 5% increase in conversion and retention.
Reduce dependency on COD
Get more customers to pay online as they trust your business is genuine.
Stand out from the rest
Differentiate yourself from the competition.
Razorpay Trusted Business Badge
Earn the Razorpay Trusted Business badge and add it to your Checkout and website.
Customers prefer to purchase from websites that are trustworthy and credible. For most startups and new online businesses, the credibility factor poses a challenge and often hinders business growth. To help you overcome this issue, Razorpay offers the Trusted Business badge program.
The Razorpay Trusted Business badge program enables you to build credibility as a trusted merchant. By becoming a Razorpay Trusted Business, you can display the Trusted Badge on your Razorpay Checkout page. This reassures your customers (who otherwise might have dropped off due to lack of trust) that they can safely transact with your brand without any worries.
Razorpay's proprietary algorithm considers several factors to determine which businesses are eligible for the Trusted Business badge program. Below are some of the key requirements:
- You should have completed your KYC verification.
- You should have a very low number of disputes. Know more about disputes.
- You should have spent a reasonable amount of time accepting payments via Razorpay.
- You must clear all Razorpay risk checks and other proprietary checks.
This feature is available for Standard Checkout integrations only.
You do not need to apply for the badge. The badge will automatically be made Live on your Razorpay Checkout page if you are eligible.
Please note that we are rolling out the program gradually. If waitlisted for the program, please wait for a few weeks.
Given below is the workflow:
- If you are eligible for the program, your Razorpay checkout page will automatically display the Razorpay Trusted Business badge, making you a Razorpay Trusted Business.
- When customers arrive on your checkout page and see the Razorpay Trusted Business badge, they are reassured that they can safely transact from your brand. This boosts conversions.
- The customer completes the payment as usual.
Follow these steps to opt-out of the Razorpay Trusted Business badge program:
- Log in to the Razorpay Dashboard.
- Navigate to My Account → Trusted Badge.
- Click Opt-out.
List of commonly asked questions:
To qualify for the Razorpay Trusted Business badge, you will have to maintain an excellent record of solving customer escalations proactively, timely address any disputes for your customers whenever possible, and consistently accept payments via Razorpay.
Your customers will see the badge on your payment page and be assured that they may safely transact with your brand without any worries. This will help improve conversion, reduce the volume of COD orders and boost online payments.
Displaying the badge on your Razorpay payment checkout page is completely free of cost.
Razorpay Trusted Business badge will be enabled by default and start appearing automatically for all eligible merchants. There is no manual effort or integration required.
The badge will be displayed on your Razorpay Checkout page. The badge will soon be available as a widget to add to your website/app.
To find the Trusted Badge:
a. Log in to the Razorpay Dashboard.
b. Navigate to My Account → Trusted Badge.
You can opt-out from the Razorpay Dashboard by navigating to the Trusted Badge section from My Account.