Capacitor - FAQs
1. What is order id and how to generate it ?
Order creation is the primary step of the Razorpay payment flow. When customer clicks the pay button on your app, an Order is created and a corresponding order_id is generated in the response. This order_id must be passed to the Razorpay Checkout options added in your Capacitor app.
2. What is the process for raising a request for a new feature?
If you think of a new feature that can add more values or if that should be included in our plugin, please raise a pull request or create a feature request from New Issue → Feature Request on our GitHub repository.
3. How can I update the existing 'razorpay-pod'?
Go to iOS folder in your project and run 'pod update' to update all the pods.
If you do not want to update all pods, run 'pod update razorpay-pod'
4. I have integrated with the Razorpay Payment Gateway to accept payments on my mobile app. However, when I try to publish my app on the Apple App Store, it is getting rejected. The following message is displayed, "We noticed that your app offers a subscription with a mechanism other than the in-app purchase API." How to resolve this?
As per Apple's policy, if you are using a subscription model in your iOS app, you must use Apple's in-app purchase APIs. Apple does not allow to redirect out of the app for digital product purchase.
5. In the new M1 MacBook, why am I not able to compile the Capacitor Razorpay plugin for release mode?
This issue is caused by the new changes introduced in Xcode 12.
To resolve this:
- Use Rosetta 2 for launching the app on your Mac.
- Add the following lines to Podfile:
post_install do |installer| installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64" end End
Click here for more details.